ThisIsSierraLeone accepts articles on any topic. The suggested length is 350 – 750 words, but submissions of any length will be considered.
- The articles that you submit must be your own work – You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique.
- No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- Must be a minimum of 350 words.
- By submitting your articles to ThisIsSierraLeone, you grant us the right to publish your articles – We may publish your article anywhere on our website, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- Submitting your articles to ThisIsSierraLeone does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind – You will not receive compensation from ThisIsSierraLeone for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion on ThisIsSierraLeone – We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting – Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that does not meet this requirement.
- No affiliate links! – The articles that you submit to ThisIsSierraLeone should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URL s of helpful sites or your own website.
Please note that e-mailed articles should be pasted or typed into the body of the message; please do not send attachments. We read all submissions promptly and will contact you within 2 business days if we are going to publish your article. If you have not heard from us within five business days, please assume that we will not be able to publish your article. Given the volume of submissions we receive, we regret that we are unable to call or email in the event an article has been rejected.
Email for article contribution is: